- Представители исполнительной власти городов Беларуси, министерств и их подразделений, заинтересованных в развитии городского и туристического велодвижения;
- Экспертные и проектные организации, УГАИ;
- Международные и беларуские эксперты в области развития велосипедного движения;
- Представители общественных организаций, велосипедных инициатив;
- Урбанисты и городские активисты;
- Представители велосипедного бизнеса;
- Представители рекламного бизнеса и КСО;
- Городская инфраструктура;
- Организационный и стратегический подход к развитию велодвижения на городском уровне;
- Организация веломероприятий;
- Велосипедный бизнес;
- Финансирование велосипедных проектов.
The first bicycle forum PraRovar hold on 24-26 November 2017 in Minsk and gather about 200 participants from 5 countries and 30 cities.Forum Topics:
- Benefits for cities from the development of cycling, an overview of the current level of cycling development in Belarus. National bicycle concept.
- Tasks and challenges facing the city authorities. Development of city bicycle concept, city plan. Organizational aspects. Interaction with the public.
- Financing of bicycle projects.
- A platform for a “cycling” business community.
- Corporate social responsibility, bicycle movement as a sphere of investment.
- Technical standards and design of bicycle infrastructure.
- Bicycle tourism.
- Non-governmental bicycle organizations and initiatives.
- Promotion of urban cycling.
Invited to participate:
- Representatives of executive committees of Belarusian cities, representatives of regional executive committees, district executive committees;
- Representatives of ministries and their departments interested in the development of cycling (Ministry of Sport and Tourism, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Architecture and Communications, Ministry of Health);
- Expert and project organizations; organizations involved in the organization of traffic, Republican road police, Minsk City Police, City police of other cities;
- International experts in the sphere of cycling;
- Representatives of public organizations, cycling initiatives;
- Urbanists and urban activists;
- Representatives of the bicycle business (bike shops, bicycle rental, bicycle repair, bicycle manufacturers, manufacturers of bicycle parking facilities …);
- Representatives of the advertising business and CSR;
The event is held within the framework of the project “Urban cycling in Belarus” with the financial support of the EU. The aim of this project is to contribute to the development of urban cycling in Belarus through improvements in legislative and regulatory acts for cycling infrastructure at the national and regional levels; increasing the efficiency of organizations in the promotion and development of the bicycle transport system; ensuring the active participation of local residents in attracting the attention of city authorities to the rights and opportunities of cyclists. The project will be implemented in Belarus in 2017-2019 by the Center for Environmental Solutions and the Minsk Bicycle Community with the financial support of the European Union. The event is held with the assistance of the US Embassy in the Republic of Belarus.